The function of the Land Management Working Group is to provide expert advice on public land management issues within the RiverConnect area, share programs and activities relating to land management and to co-ordinate land management activities between key partners (including community groups) to help achieve the RiverConnect vision and objectives.
The Land Management Working Group is a source of advice, review and guidance to other working groups in relation to environmental management of proposed programs and activities.
- Parks Victoria
- Goulburn Broken Catchment Management Authority
- Shepparton Mooroopna Urban Landcare Group
- Yorta Yorta Nation Aboriginal Corporation
- Victorian Fisheries Authority
- Greater Shepparton City Council