The function of the Education Working Group is to develop and co-ordinate educational programs and activities to enable schools and the community to understand the environmental and cultural importance of the area.
The Education Working Group is a source of advice, review and guidance to other working groups in relation to educational components of proposed programs and activities.
The Education Working Group is currently updating its membership however usually has representation from:
- Goulburn Murray Landcare Network
- Greater Shepparton City Council
- Goulburn Valley Water
- Parks Victoria
- Greater Shepparton Lighthouse Project
- Education sector
- Early years teachers
- Primary schools teachers
- Secondary schools teachers
- Alternative education teachers