The function of the Education Working Group is to develop and co-ordinate educational programs and activities to enable schools and the community to understand the environmental and cultural importance of the area.
The Education Working Group is a source of advice, review and guidance to other working groups in relation to educational components of proposed programs and activities.
- Goulburn Valley Water - WaterWatch
- Goulburn Murray Landcare Network
- Greater Shepparton City Council
- Education sector
- Primary schools teachers
- Secondary schools teachers
- Community Representatives
- Word and Mouth