The function of the Education Working Group is to develop and co-ordinate educational programs and activities to enable schools and the community to understand the environmental and cultural importance of the area.
The Education Working Group is a source of advice, review and guidance to other working groups in relation to educational components of proposed programs and activities.
RiverConnect projects that the Education Working Group have been involved in can be viewed in our Community Project Section.
- Goulburn Valley Water - WaterWatch
- Goulburn Murray Landcare Network
- Greater Shepparton City Council
- Education sector
- Primary schools teachers
- Secondary schools teachers
- Community Representatives
- Word and Mouth