The function of the Aboriginal Action Working Group is to advise on programs, activities and facilities that will enable the whole community to understand and better appreciate Aboriginal history and culture in the RiverConnect area.
The Aboriginal Action Working Group is a source of advice, review and guidance to all other working groups in relation to any issues that have potential Aboriginal sensitivities or that could have improved outcomes with Aboriginal contributions.
RiverConnect projects that the Aboriginal Action Group have been involved in can be viewed in our Community Project Section
- Yorta Yorta Nation Aboriginal Corporation
- Rumbalara Aboriginal Co-operative
- Yorta Yorta Joint Body
- Goulburn Broken Catchment Management Authority
- Greater Shepparton City Council
- Parks Victoria
- Elders’ representatives
- Aboriginal community representatives
- General community representatives